Are you looking for the best treatment service for your grass tennis court? Look no further!
We provide lawn care for a variety of domestic and commercial property lawns, including large private estates, football pitches, schools, caravan parks, hotels, car dealerships, sports grounds, cricket squares, bowling greens, and (you guessed it) grass tennis courts.
There are 4 preferred types of tennis court surfaces:
- Clay Courts
- Hard Courts
- Artificial Grass
- Grass Courts
Traditionally grass is the tennis surface of choice and used in the signature courts at Wimbledon year on year. It is in our opinion obviously the best surface for playing tennis (when maintained correctly).
Grass courts make the players work quickly, more than you would on clay or hard courts and if your serve or volley is a key tactic then this court will play into your hands.
The many benefits of a grass tennis court:
- Bounces low
- Plays quick
- No glare
- Great for professional and amateur players
- Lovely to look at whilst drinking tea
There aren’t many lawn care companies in the UK that have experience or expertise in grass tennis courts, so it is important to choose carefully who you use to treat your grass tennis court and what products are applied.
Our expert technicians will look after your tennis court with ongoing treatments to keep it in tip-top condition, able to withstand hours of play for many years of tennis matches.
Joe’s Annual Grass Tennis Court Programme:
- Dedicated contact for tips and advice
- 5 seasonal treatments including weed and moss control
- Spiking pre-season
- Scarification end of season
- Top dressing end of season
- Overseeding end of season (we use dwarf rye grass, aka: Wimbledon’s finest)
We hope we’ve covered everything here, but if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us on 0330 043 2343
We look forward to helping you enjoy a greener, weed-free lawn.
Joe Page, Owner – Joe’s Lawn Care
Your Grass Court Is In Safe Hands
5 Evergreen Reasons To Book Your FREE Lawn Analysis Today
- It’s easy and only takes a minute. Just click on the button below to fill out a small form. We’ll get back to you quickly to organise our visit.
- Our lawn experts get booked up quickly. To avoid disappointment we recommend taking action sooner rather than later.
- Your lawn will finally be taken care of. You can relax knowing your lawn will get the expert treatment it deserves.
- Your lawn care will be in safe hands. We’re the UK’s favourite independent lawn treatment provider with an industry-beating 4.9 rating on Google. We treat over 5 million metres of lawn every year – the equivalent of 33, 000 football pitches!
- Don’t miss out on having your dream lawn. Your neighbours are benefitting from our expert lawn care, why not you?